This question which I was recently asked by a participant in my Divine Love, Attraction, Money Certification program reminds me that some people mistakenly interpret the events they live.

Another participant in the DLAA Training said that since he had received plenty of abundance checks (a fun game to play with money), it’s as if the flow of abundance was blocked for him, or as if it had been slowing down …

Do you also feel that the more you feel abundant, the less money comes in? Even though there are still enough of it?

Would this reflect a sort of confusion in your relationship with money?

On the one hand, you feel abundant inside yourself, and at the same time you ‘feel’ (or you believe that you feel that way?) that the money is blocked.

If that’s the case, here is my all personal Miracle Recipe, just for you ;o)

  1. The important thing is always your FOCUS and your ATTITUDE:

    Ask yourself: where is my abundance now?

    Is it in your feelings? Okay then, remember that 99% of the manifestation are already there, and that the remaining 1%, too. But you cannot see it because you vibrate feverish expectation (a feeling oh so uncomfortable) or even the obsession on lack.My Miracle Recipe: Focus on what has come in. What has come in smoothly into your life for a few weeks or a few months? Friendship, gifts, well-being, promotions?
  2. Believing that money is blocked, is surrendering your power to an external ‘Force’ (the Money Monster, often)A force that does not exist, since you are the one creating your ‘reality’. Blocks do not exist. They are just the illusions of your mind.My Miracle Recipe: Change your belief and strengthen your sense of being a powerful creator.
  3. Your feeling of abundance keeps you in abundance.Ask yourself, what makes me come out of my feeling of abundance? What inner doubt or external observation activates in me the ‘belief in poverty?

    My Miracle Recipe: Ask yourself the transformational question :
    Do I have everything I need to live well TODAY (money, home, clothes, friendship, love …)?
    If the answer is yes (and it will be VERY OFTEN the case), you can reassure your mind and realign on abundance …

What often happens when we trigger the belief in poverty or scarcity is that we put our focus on what we do not have. Hence a sense of impatience arising, the desire for success amplifying the feeling of lack, and the frustration that ensues.

Here is what I personally believe. I deeply believe that this period of our human evolution (and the year 2016) is asking us to develop Confidence to find Inner Peace.

Here is a text that can help you focus primarily on this internal element to manifest the external elements; o)

Trust yourself and your power as a creator and that you have what it takes. Trust in a loving universe that is on your side. Trust the doors that are opening and the ones that are closing. Relinquish control and allow yourself to be carried along a river of trust and flow towards bright realities aligned to your highest purpose with grace and ease.

Trust that you are on a co-creative journey, that there is a bigger picture, and that there is love, help and guidance available to you in every moment. Trust that the universe wants you to have what you desire as much as you do. Trust that you are loved more than you know, more than you will ever know!

Trust brings a sense of peace, ease, faith and confidence, and lessens any desire to control or have things be a certain way. If there is an area of your life you are fearful or doubtful around, lean into trust, embrace it, and let it embrace and carry you.

 (extract from the Global Love Project blog)

Apply my Miracle Recipe and you will gradually and continuously see well-being and abundance enter your life and your business.

If you want to develop the focus and attitude of abundance, have 3 spots open for virtual ‘Summer Business Pleasure’ VIP Days.  We’ll spend this time together, focused on YOUR business and YOUR life, and shall develop an Abundant Plan that will make it clear for you the exact steps to undertake in order to achieve your intentions.

If you want to experience the adventure of an EXCITING business filled with JOY and PROSPERITY …

=> Register for a Summer Pleasure VIP Day with me!


WANT TO USE THIS ARTICLE IN YOUR E-ZINE, BLOG OR WEB SITE?

You may, as long as you include this complete text with it: Marcelle della Faille is an Author and a Life and Business Trainer and Coach who help trainers, speakers and coaches to transform their passion(s) into a profitable and joyful activity, doubling (and even tripling) their profits by reconnecting to the alchemy of love and money! Grab her FREE gift “Boost Your Attraction Power: 12 Love and Money Alchemy Principles to Thrive in Your Business!” here: http://loveandmoneyalchemy.com/free-gift

Password Reset
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.